Monday, July 07, 2008

Light Relief

I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad tidings all the time, so here's an old joke, updated to the Internet era, for some light relief:

A Jewish man was sitting at his PC and surfing an anti-Semitic web site. A friend of his, who happened to come in, noticed this strange phenomenon.

... “Moshe, have you lost your mind? Why are you on that hateful web site?”

Moshe replied, “I used to read Jewish Issues Watchdog.... but what did I find? Jews being persecuted, Israel being attacked, Jews disappearing through assimilation and intermarriage, Australian Anglicans raising money for anti-Semites....oy a broch!

So I switched to the anti-Semitic sites. Now what do I find? Jews own all the banks, Jews control the media, Jews are all rich and powerful, Jews rule the world.....The news is so much better!”

No comments: