Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Ahmadinejabberwocky

From Ynet news, 4/9/07, by AFP:

Ahmedinejad has 'proof' US won't attack - Iranian president says proof comes from his mathematical skills as an engineer and faith in God

....Ahmadinejad told academics in a speech that elements inside Iran were pressing for compromise in the nuclear standoff with the West over fears the United States could launch a military strike.

"...I told them 'I am an engineer and I am examining the issue. They do not dare wage war against us and I base this on a double proof'," he said in the speech on Sunday, reported by the reformist Etemad Melli and Kargozaran newspapers. "I tell them: 'I am an engineer and I am a master in calculation and tabulation. I draw up tables. For hours, I write out different hypotheses. I reject, I reason. I reason with planning and I make a conclusion. They cannot make problems for Iran.'" ....

No comments: