Canada announced on Friday (7/9/2012) that it is closing down its embassy in Iran, and has also expelled all Iranian diplomats from the country.
- Iran is in standing violation of international law prohibiting nuclear weaponisation;
- Iran has already committed the crime of incitement to genocide prohibited under the Genocide Convention;
- Iran is a leading state-sponsor of international terrorism; and, finally,
- Iran is engaged in the massive domestic repression of the rights of its own people."
- "Iran's complicity in Syria's atrocities;
- Iran's complicity in assaults upon diplomats from Central Asia to Central America; and
- the intimidation of Canadian-Iranians in Canada."...